Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's Time, (Cast and Crew Credits/Cooptionary)

sooo, it's time to make good on my promise to talk about my "every day life". So let's get started...

Cast:
Michael (my 6 month old son)
Jason (my fiance)
K (my mom)
R (my dad)
Kylee (my best friend)
Caitlin (BFF since diapers)
Myah (my mother in law)
Tammy (my BG bestie)
Teagan (Tammy's son)

More will be added as I go along..

Short forms I tend to use a lot:

ERF = extended rear-facing, which refers to leaving your child rear facing in a car for longer than the minimum the law gives us. If you don't know the benefits I suggest you look them up.. chances are that I'll make a post about it..
BF/EBF/EBFB = breast feeding/exclusive breast feeding/exclusively breast fed baby. If you don't know what that is....... well then there's more wrong with you than this cooptionary can fix lol.
FF = forward facing or formula fed, just look at the context to figure out which..
TTC = trying to concieve (a baby)
LO = little one, meaning baby
SO = significant other
DB = dumb husband
BG = Baby Gaga, the parenting website I spend the better part of my life on..

Hugs, Kisses & Candy
Coop

2 comments: