Saturday, August 28, 2010

GIANT VENT!!!

I hate parents who let their ignorance rule them. I saw someone with a baby about 10-11 months old forward facing in a car seat.. i mentioned that she shouldn't be turned around til 20 lbs AND 1 year at the least and the lady shrugged and said her daughter liked the view. BAHHHHHHHHHH! your child should be RF as long as humanly possible!!!!! in an accident infants/toddlers spinal cords have been shown to stretch like 2 inches.. they only need to stretch 1/4 of an inch to snap and kill your child!!!! if you slam on the breaks your baby's neck could break... absolutely ridiculous...the lady even had her daughter in a convertible seat so it wouldn't cost her any extra money to keep her RF...I hope she gets ticketed.

if you have a baby/child or know anyone who does I suggest you watch that.

2 comments:

  1. Not having any children this is all news to me...but I find this interesting to know...good post!


    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horrible!! I have real issues with selfish ignorant people, too. I feel sorry for the little baby.

    ReplyDelete